3rd class Organic Natural Seeds Relic Rosary of Saint John Paul II rosary length* 22inch *(from the end of the cross to the middle of 3rd decade) cross size 1.75" x 0.75" bead size 0.375" x 0.25" Pope Saint John Paul II (Latin: Ioannes Paulus II; Italian: Giovanni Paolo II; Polish: Jan Paweł II; born Karol Józef Wojtyła; Polish: [ˈkarɔl ˈjuzɛv vɔjˈtɨwa]; 18 May 1920 – 2 April 2005) was head of the Catholic Church from 1978 to 2005. He is called Saint John Paul the Great by some Catholics., What is Ex indumentis? The phrase Ex indumentis is Latin for "from the clothing", most commonly used when referring to 2nd Class holy relics of saints or blessed individuals In proper ecclesiastical phraseology, ex indumentis is used when referring to an article or fragment of clothing that was owned or used by a saint (or similarly blessed individual). However, In recent years, contemporary manufacturers of relic medals, holy plaques, saint statues and religious trinkets label their items as being ex indumentis even though they are not such; rather, they are items touched to an actual relic of the saint, then stamped out en-masse to be attached to their souvenir medals or statues,etc. As such, they are 3rd-class relics and not 2nd-class relics, as the phrase ex indumentis implies. All our items are marketed as 3rd class relics. They are items touched to the actual relic of the saint.
- Features Beads Made of Real Natural Organic Job's Tears
- Job's Tears Rosaries Were Used by Saint Mother Teresa and Pope Saint John Paul II
- Makes a Great First Communion or Confirmation Gift! Job's Tears are a Natural Organic Product
- Contains 3rd class relic of Saint John Paul II in the Centerpiece
- selling the rosary only, the relic that comes with it is a gift