3rd class Relic Rosary of Saint Charbel Makhluf rosary length* 22inch *(from the end of the cross to the middle of 3rd decade) cross size 1.75" x 0.75" bead size 0.375" x 0.25" Saint Charbel Makhluf, O.L.M. (or Sharbel Maklouf), May 8, 1828 – December 24, 1898) was a Maronite monk and priest from Lebanon. During his life he obtained a wide reputation for holiness and he has been canonized by the Catholic Church. What is Ex indumentis? The phrase Ex indumentis is Latin for "from the clothing", most commonly used when referring to 2nd Class holy relics of saints or blessed individuals In proper ecclesiastical phraseology, ex indumentis is used when referring to an article or fragment of clothing that was owned or used by a saint (or similarly blessed individual). However, In recent years, contemporary manufacturers of relic medals, holy plaques, saint statues and religious trinkets label their items as being ex indumentis even though they are not such; rather, they are items touched to an actual relic of the saint, then stamped out en-masse to be attached to their souvenir medals or statues,etc. As such, they are 3rd-class relics and not 2nd-class relics, as the phrase ex indumentis implies. All our items are marketed as 3rd class relics. They are items touched to the actual relic of the saint.
- rosary length* 22inch *(from the end of the cross to the middle of 3rd decade) cross size 1.75" x 0.75" bead size 0.375" x 0.25"
- 3rd class relic rosary Saint Charbel Sharbel Makhlouf Maronite monk
- Features Beads Made of Real Natural Organic Job's Tears
- Makes a Great First Communion or Confirmation Gift! Job's Tears are a Natural Organic Product
- Selling the rosary only, the relic that comes with it you receive as a gift